Friday 27 January 2017

Lighting the fire


I couldn't believe it
That you could look at me
To smile with dancing eyes
My poor heart beat so fast

It was that glance of course
That sparkle of desire
Igniting my passion
Arousing me so much

And your half open lips
Sweet, moist and beckoning
Promising tender kisses
In passionate embrace

That need to feel your cheek
Soft as a silken thread
On my grateful fingers
As you accept my touch

My head lies on your breasts
I hear your heart beating
The rise and fall of your chest
You wrap me in your arms

We explore each other
Our breath matches our hearts
Beating that drum of desire
As we become just one

Holding each other close
Grinning at this wild love
That has been lit by us
We sleep now together

Image found at www.rd.com/health/wellness

7 comments:

  1. Whistles!!❤️💜Goodness gracious this is such a wonderfully sensuous write, Robin! Especially like "That need to feel you cheek, Soft as a silken thread, On my grateful fingers, As you accept my touch" sigh.. beautifully penned. Thank you so much for participating at Prompt Nights and for your constant love and support❤️💜


    Lots of love,
    Sanaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how sensuous and romantic. Intimacy kindled. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very romantic, gotta feel happy for the poor guy who couldn't image his awesome good luck

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The love and intensity of these lines dance from the screen to the heart, Robin. How lucky for them... how lucky for every one of us who has been (and still is) there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lost in the moment in a very lovely way.. you romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *fans self* This is passion and heart-felt romance woven quite beautifully.

    ReplyDelete