Sunday 5 March 2017

How can I write a poem?


What words to say I love you
My feelings to express
How can I write a poem
So I can look my best?

You are like the morning stars
Sweet crystals in the sky
Making my words have power
My head on your sweet breast

The syntax of my phrases
And grammar wisely used
Surely you'll see my value
Place me ahead of the rest

These metaphors I can use
I'm burning with such lust
To kiss your creamy skin
But will they pass the test?

If we're both to profit here
Balance we surely must
Forming such opinions
Before we have both caressed

Image found at www.astrospeak.com

1 comment:

  1. "The syntax of my phrases
    And grammar wisely used
    Surely you'll see my value
    Place me ahead of the rest"

    You'll surely be the winner

    much love...

    ReplyDelete